Ever wonder how Jenny creates such large gorgeous embroidery ensembles with perfection? Now you will know her secret! Print a template of each of your embroidery designs on Jenny's new Template Magic from your embroidery software. Stick the template down onto the surface of the fabric to be embroidered in the desired position. Use the center crossing lines to position your embroidery hoop and center the design with complete accuracy. Once positioned, remove the template and use it again the next time you stitch the design. Template Magic is sheer enough to see the background fabric through the paper so that designs can be easily and accurately positioned! Use for positioning embroidery designs on any surface such as quilts, jackets, jeans and more!
To use Template Magic:
1. Print the embroidery image from your software directly on the Template Magic. Be sure to have your software set to print “actual design size” and also to print the design cross hairs for centering. – Trim the template to where it will fit the inside area of your embroidery hoop.
2. Once the piece is trimmed, peel back the release paper to expose the adhesive.
3. Stick the template to the surface of the fabric to be embroidered. Position it where you desire the embroider to be completed.
4. Hoop the fabric (or stick it down to Jenny’s Hoop Magic). Try to position the fabric so that the printed cross hairs of your Template Magic align with the hoops center marks.
5. Position the hoop so that when the needle is lowered, it will be in the exact center of the printed cross hairs
6. Peel back the Template Magic and replace it on the release paper for use the next time you stitch the design.
7. Stitch the design!
**Follow the directions below for hooping your fabric.
8.5" x 11" printable sheets - 20 sheets per package